"Classes are offered in Flower Mound, Irving and Other DFW Areas".
Nartana Center for Performing Arts (NCPA), offers classes in three South Indian classical dance forms Bharatanatyam, Mohiniyattam and Kuchipudi Natyam, from introductory to advanced levels taught by Artistic Director Saraswathi Radhakrishnan.
At NCPA we spot and nurture young talent, in an effort to keep aflame the lamp of this ancient art form.
Objectives and Goals
- Lessons are conducted in a traditional manner.
- Class sizes are kept small, to give individual attention to each student.
- Students learn and progress with other students of their own level
- To impart the joy of self expression through this dance form
- Develop artistic talents of its students to their full potential
- Inculcate the respect and appreciation for dance in the students mind and heart
- Prepare students to perform in cultural events and contribute to the art.
- Walk the student through graduation - for advanced students this is accomplished through Arangetram or Rangapravesam.